The Jamestown Civic Center has a reputation for delivering superior services. As you work through the meeting planning process, you will experience the pleasure of working with personnel that are dedicated to understanding and fulfilling your needs. Our staff is committed to providing the support services and necessary tools to make your event a success. For more information please visit the official JCC website at http://www.jamestowncc.com.
From professional to personal, corporate to festive, any gathering can be ideally accommodated. Our 48,000 square foot facility is available for a large variety of events, including trade shows, headline entertainers, conventions and banquets.
The following information will serve as a valuable resource as you begin the event planning process. Should you have any questions regarding this information, or if your specific question is not addressed, please feel free to contact the Civic Center Office.
- Built in 1973
- Seat up to 6500 people with 5500 permanent, 1000 portable
- 10 Separate meeting rooms
- The JCC is 240 feet wide x 200 feet long x 62 feet 7 inches high
- The height from the arena floor to the bottom of the main trusses is 48 feet
- Arena dimensions are 93 feet x 177 feet
- 18,000 sq ft exhibit area, handles 100-8 x 10 foot display booths
- 16’ x 16’ overhead door
- 7’ tall x 8’2’ wide west lobby double door
- The JCC lobby is 100′ wide x 50 ‘ long x 20’ high.
- 5,000 square foot tenant storage area.
- GPS Information: Latitude 46 degrees 54’ 36” N Longitude 98 degrees 42’ 17’ W